Terms & Conditions
- Please be aware that all treatment times stated are inclusive of consultation & preparation time. For your safety and wellbeing a consultation card must be completed on your first visit so please arrive 10 minutes early to allow for this.
- Walk-ins are allowed depending on the availability but to avoid any kind of disappointment we do suggest you to make a prior appointment.
- We offer a free 15 minute consultation to any health condition related to pain. If it takes any more than this we would be charging extra minimum amount for the extra time starting from 5£ for every 15 minutes extra.
- We offer a paid consultation which lasts for 1 hour and this consultation is for all health conditions other than pain. We clearly explain everything to you before we start your consultation.
- To secure your booking you will be required to provide a credit or debit card details - no deposit is required in advance, however we do operate a cancellation policy.
- For 7 day treatment programme you are required to pay a deposit of £20 which will be refunded on the last day of your treatment. If you fail to show up on any of the appointments with out prior notice, this deposit will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy for all treatments and you will be charged 50% within this time and 100% if you cancel on the day of your appointment or fail to show.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy on Group-on vouchers/seasonal offers & group/multiple bookings where you will be charged 50% within this time and 100% within 24 hours or fail to show.
- These payments will be automatically charged to the card details you provided at time of booking. If you need to cancel due to medical reasons the cancellation policy will be waived, however you will need to provide a doctors certificate within 7 days of the treatment date.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please notify us on your booking of any health conditions you might be suffering so that we are able to adapt the treatment for your needs. Please also inform your therapist of any medical condition prior to your treatment as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.